#1 Introductory Survey
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading in Ukraine, and the readathon started at 15:00 on a wonderful, warm, yet windy Saturday afternoon.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am reading The Aeronaut’s Windlass by Jim Butcher, and this book is unlike anything I’ve ever read. I really look forward to continuing the wonderful reading experience.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Trail mix, cookies, and tea, oh my.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I want to visit every continent!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ve never participated before, and I’m not stressing about setting specific goals and reading as much as possible. I want to spend my Saturday reading and talking books!
#2 Cover Escape
These covers are the most beautiful things in the world!I would love to escape into Doon, it is such a perfect, magical place!
#12 Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? The Aeronau’t Windlass by Jim Butcher.
2. How many books have you read so far? 1. Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Aeronau’t Windlass by Jim Butcher. I am halfway through, and I am loving it!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? All the time! I am just not stressing about them and enjoying reading when I can 🙂
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PARTICIPATING, it is amazing!
#17 4 Seasons 4 Books
Beautiful covers of awesome books. I am proud of my selection 😉
#21 #BookBeverage Photo Challenge